Zaslal: po 06. listopad, 2017 6:40 Předmět: Explore Kindle for Android
From Kindle for Android, you can find content you've recently purchased or read in the carousel on the Home screen, or open the navigation drawer to manage your Kindle library and application settings.
• Navigate the carousel: Swipe left or right to move through the carousel. Tap a title in the carousel to open or download it, or press and hold the title for additional options.
• Open the navigation drawer: Tap the Kindle icon. From the navigation drawer, you can go to the Kindle Store, sync and check for recently purchased content, and explore your Kindle library.
• Switch between content stored in the cloud and on the device: While in a content library, tap Cloud / On Device.
• Download content: Tap the content you wish to download. Content downloaded to your device will show a checkmark in the lower right corner of the cover image.
• Remove content from your device: While in a content library, press and hold a book, and then tap the Remove icon.
• Sort your content: While in a content library, tap the Menu icon (or press the hardware Menubutton if your device has one), and then select Sort. You can sort titles by Author, Most Recent, or Title.
• Change the display of your content: While in a content library, tap the Grid / List icon to display your content in a grid or a list.
• Turn Whispersync for Books on or off: Whispersync allows you to sync your reading location and your bookmarks, highlights, and notes across compatible Amazon devices and Kindle reading apps registered to your account. To turn Whispersync for Books on or off, tap the Kindle icon to open the navigation drawer, and then tap Settings > Whispersync for Books.
Note: If you re-enable Whispersync for Books, it may take some time for Kindle for Android to sync with other devices and apps.
• Discover audio companions for your Kindle books: Tap the Kindle icon to open the navigation drawer, and then tap Audio Upgrades. After you purchase an audio companion, you can listen to your book with professional narration and real-time highlighting. Audio companions are sold and delivered by Audible.
Related Help Topics
• Listen to an Audio Companion on Kindle for Android
Push Notifications on Kindle for Android
Kindle for Android sends you push notifications regarding various events, for example, the download status of a book. You can also receive push notifications regarding the Kindle Daily Deal.
To turn off push notifications:
1. Open the application.
2. Tap the Kindle icon to open the navigation drawer, and then tap Settings.
3. Tap Notifications sent to this device.
4. Different options are available regarding the notifications from Kindle for Android:
o You can enable or disable notifications by using the switch at the top right corner of the screen. If the switch is OFF, this will disable all the notifications from the application.
o To receive notifications regarding the download status of a book, check the box next to Content Downloads. This option is enabled by default.
o To receive notifications regarding the Kindle Daily Deals, check the box next to Kindle Deals. This option is disabled by default.
Nemůžete odesílat nové téma do tohoto fóra. Nemůžete odpovídat na témata v tomto fóru. Nemůžete upravovat své příspěvky v tomto fóru. Nemůžete mazat své příspěvky v tomto fóru. Nemůžete hlasovat v tomto fóru.